Our COVID Moto:
100% transparency gives everyone the opportunity to make
their own decisions for their own safety.
Lundquist Hair Design does our best to be
These are our current COVID-19 Precautions based
on the CDC, TDLR, and TCC guidelines:
- Please wait in the car until we text you.
- 15 min between each guest for longer disinfecting time
- Single booking unless w/ someone in your household
- Temperature checks
- No kids, unless they have services scheduled
- No extra guests
- Everyone wears a mask
- Please reschedule if you’re feeling sick or have been around someone who’s sick.
- If you test positive for COVID within 14 days of visiting the salon, please let us know immediately so we can do our own contact tracing.
- Skyla's station, Kristina's station, and the shampoo area are all 6 feet apart. Katee and Shannon each have their own private suites.
- We have always followed standard disinfecting and sanitation protocols at the salon, but we have extended beyond the standard practice to ensure we are doing the best we can to fight the spread of COVID-19.
Salon Outbreak Plan
- We will notify each other within the salon immediately.
- We will immediately contact all guests who have been in the salon in the past 14 days.
- We will contact everyone on the schedule for the next week to let them know we will reschedule the as soon as we have negative COVID tests.
- Once everyone in the past 14 days has been contacted, we will post on salon social media to say what date we tested positive.
- We will each schedule a test for day 5 into our quarantine to discourage a false positive outcome.
- We will come back to the salon after we receive a negative COVID test.